Saturday, April 10, 2010

Golf and geese



Josh and I went to The Links of Madison County today so he and Tony, one of his work buddies, could play golf. We had a really great time.

Josh didn't play as well as he did last time, but it was still a fun day. On hole 4, he almost got a hole-in-one. His shot landed about 3 feet from the hole! He was pretty excited. On hole 5, Tony's shot went through the fence. We came around the corner and caught him reaching through the fence with his driver and pulling it back on the course.



While the boys' golf games were entertaining, I also enjoyed watching the geese enjoy the many water hazards around the course. They were splashing around and honking all day.



Temp-wise the weather was great today, but the sun was blazing and Josh and I both got a little burned. When I put my "after-sun" lotion on earlier I smiled because the smell of that lotion always lets me know warm weather has arrived!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I have been slacking on my blogging, but am about ready to get back to it. I still haven't written Coop's great adventure!

    ReplyDelete

background