Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to the world of blogging

In the last year, I have joined Facebook, Twitter and now, the world of blogging. Believe me, I resisted as long as I could. Right now, Twitter is my favorite, but I'm thinking it's time to try blogging. It has taken me two months to figure out what to write about though. I wasn't sure whether to write something funny, opinionated, informative or just something random. So, here is it is...I'm blogging about blogging! I hope to start updating this on a regular basis. With family and friends scattered all around the world...literally...I figured this would be yet another great way to stay in touch, and considering I had four years of college telling me how to write, this shouldn't be too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background